The mission of the Southbridge Council on Aging Board of Directors is to link needs with services and to promote wellness programs that educate and empower senior citizens to maintain their quality of life. An additional mission is to raise community consciousness concerning the services, programs, and activities that are offered at the Casaubon Senior Center, located at 153 Chestnut Street, Southbridge, MA.
Services Coordinated by the Council on Aging and Senior Center:
Social Events and Classes
- Association meeting and luncheon held monthly
- Low Impact exercise classes held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00-10:00 A.M.
- >Centro Los Americas Latino program held Tuesday, and Thursday mornings, from 8:30-12:30 P.M.
- Senior Association trips provided throughout the year.
- Click here for information on Senior Association membership
- Annual flu Shots
- Assistance for Seniors with Medicare, Medicaid, and open enrollment Insurance issues
- SHINE services including help with all health insurance questions, prescription drug plans, Social Security, Medicare and Mass Health
- Health Care screenings provided by Harrington Memorial Hospital three times per year
|Patricia A. Haddock||508-764-5436|