Town-Wide Street Sweeping Program
The DPW Sweeping program has is ongoing. Thanks for your cooperation in helping to keep Southbridge roads clean!
About the Southbridge Street Sweeping Program
From March 1st to August 1st each year, the Town conducts it's annual street sweeping operation. During such time, there will be no parking on streets designated by the Police or DPW departments. The sweeping operation is completed as time, weather and manpower permits. Each year, the department formulates a revolving street schedule. See the attachments below for the complete street sweeping list.
- Christmas Tree Removal
- General Permits
- Ongoing Projects
- Stormwater Information - Preventing Pollution
- Stormwater Information - EPA Website Link
- Stormwater Information - Sump Pump Informtion
- Street Sweeping Information
- Trash Removal
- Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Water Department
- Water and Sewer Rate Schedule
- Winter Parking Ban