Town-Wide Street Sweeping Program
The DPW Sweeping Program is ongoing. Thanks for your cooperation in helping to keep Southbridge roads clean!
About the Southbridge Street Sweeping Program
From March 1st to August 1st each year, the Town conducts it's annual street sweeping operation. During such time, there will be no parking on streets designated by the Police or DPW departments. The sweeping operation is completed as time, weather and manpower permits. Each year, the department formulates a revolving street schedule. See the attachments below for the complete street sweeping list.
- Christmas Tree Removal
- General Permits
- Stormwater Information - Preventing Pollution
- Stormwater Information - EPA Website Link
- Street Sweeping Information
- Trash Removal
- Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Water & Sewer Rate Schedule
- Water Department
- Winter Parking Ban