All information regarding available positions within the Town of Southbridge will be posted on the Human Resources page under the News and Announcements tab to the right of the screen.
All candidates applying for employment in the Town of Southbridge must secure and complete an official application form at the Town Manager’s office or through the link provided.
The Town of Southbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Kim Ferron||Human Resource Specialist||508-764-5405|
- CORI Form
- CORI Release - Minor under 18
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment Application
- FMLA Information
- Payroll Information
- Personnel Rules & Regulations
- Retirement Application Requirements
- Retirement Membership Information
- Retirement New Member Enrollment Forms
- Southbridge DPW Collective Bargaining Unit Contract
- Southbridge Firefighters Collective Bargaining Unit Contract
- Southbridge Police Department Collective Bargaining Unit Contract
- State Ethics Training
- Work Permit - Age 14-17
Monday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm