WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE!
The Southbridge Retirement Board is pleased to provide our active and retired members, their families, and the public, access to information about the Southbridge Retirement System.
It is our intention that the website be used as a helpful retirement planning tool, as a reliable source of important explanations of the public employee retirement law, and a way to report current news about retirement benefits.
We're happy that you have visited and we encourage you to browse often!
The Southbridge Retirement Board maintains this website for the purposes of providing helpful information about the Southbridge Retirement System to its members and beneficiaries, and to the public.
The information on this website originates from a number of public and private sector sources, and therefore, may not be current. The Southbridge Retirement System makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. Visitors should not act upon any information provided on this website without first verifying its current accuracy with the Southbridge Retirement System.
Where “legal notice” to the Southbridge Retirement System may be required by law, rule, or regulation, communications made through the e-mail or messaging system of this website shall not constitute such notice to the Southbridge Retirement System, its officers, employees, agents, or representatives.
Pictured from from front to back: Jim Philbrook, Vice Chairman; Kristin LaPlante, Administrator; Melinda Ernst-Fournier, Chairperson; Karen Harnois, Ex Officio Member; Bonnie Losavio, Fifth Member and Julie Pena, Elected Member
- Application For Withdrawal of Accumulated Deductions
- Application for withdrawal of accumulated deductions-PLEASE READ and SIGN
- Beneficiary Selection Form
- Benefit Calculations
- Change of Address
- Choosing the retirement option that is right for me!
- Direct Deposit Form
- Group Four Retirement Chart
- Group One Retirement Chart
- MEMBER SELF SERVICE PORTAL
- Military Buyback Form
- More information on saving for retirement
- More on Public Retirement in Massachusetts
- New Member Enrollment Application
- Post Retirement Earnings Calculator
- Prim Investments (Your Pension Fund Manager)
- Retirees Rights and Responsibilities
- Retirement Calculator
- Retirement Guide For Public Employees
- Retirement Guide for Public Employees who Became Members prior to April 2, 2012
- Retirement Guide for Public Employees who became members after April 2, 2012
- Retirement Option Selection Form
- Social Security Website
- Survivor Benefit Guide
- The Town of Southbridge Retirement Board
- Voluntary Superannuation Application
- Will my public pension impact my social security benefit?
- Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
- Working After Retirement-Earnings Limitations
Monday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm