You can pay your current bills online… Just click here!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the mailing of water bills due in early September has been delayed. They were mailed on August 22, 2016. They are due on September 22, 2016.
About the Treasurer's Office:
The Treasurer's Office handles many day to day tasks such as:
- Depositing and disbursing all town funds.
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Accepting payments for Tax Title properties (Liens on properties due to delinquencies)
For more information about any of the above topics, click here: Treasurer's Office
About the Collector's Office:
The Collector's Office handles many day to day tasks such as:
- Billing and collection of real estate, personal property and excise tax.
- Billing and collection of water and sewer charges.
- Collection of parking tickets and parking ticket hearings.
- Abandoned vehicle hearings.
- Issuance of Municipal Lien Certificates and Betterment Releases.
For more information about any of the above topics, click here: Collector's Office
Monday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm