Permits & Licenses

Drainlayers License

A Drainlayer's license is required for any contractors proposing to disturb the pavement within a public way, perform connections or repairs to the water distribution system, sewer collection system, or storm drainage system, or perform other work as detailed in the license application linked below. This application should also be used by contractors seeking a Vertical Boring License to perform vertical drilling operations within a public way.