The Treasurer's Office enters the payroll for all town departments, with the exception of the School Department, which enters their own payroll.  Employees can access their personal pay information through their online Employee Self Service account. Through Employee Self Service (ESS), you can submit changes to the payroll department. Use ESS to access your W-4, set up direct deposit, or change your address. You can also change your address with the Massachusetts Teachers' Retirement System (MTRS). To change your address for your health insurance, please call the phone number shown on your card.

ESS Directions