May be unstable if exposed to heat


Keep in a dry location, away from heat.

Management Options 

  • Call rod and gun clubs to see if they can use it.
  • Ask your police department (Southbridge Police Department 508-764-5420) if they have a use for it or if they can store it. 
  • Arrange shipment through a hazardous waste transporter to a specialized ammunition treatment facility for safe disposal.