Southbridge Mills 40B Comprehensive Permit Application
The Southbridge Zoning Board of Appeals has received an application for a Comprehensive Permit proposed by Southbridge Housing, LLC, on a portion of 50.04 acres owned by Southbridge Associates II, LLC, also known historically as the Americal Optical Company complex, now known as the Southbridge Business Center, at 5-15 Case Street. The proposal is for the adaptive reuse of 1 three-story brick building, converting the mill building into apartments totaling 48 rental units and associated infrastructure. The development is called Southbridge Mills.
Site plans and building elevations have been submitted with the application.
The Town Clerk's Office has the application and supporting documentation available for public review. Additionally, you can find the application and plans at the Economic Development and Planning Department in the lower level of the Town Hall.
- Comments (R1) - Building (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Economic Development (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Engineering (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Fire (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Graves Engineering Peer Review (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Planning (PDF)
- Comments (R1) - Police (PDF)
- Comments (R2) - Graves Engineering Peer Review (Provided to ZBA on 7-16-18) (PDF)
- Comments (R2) - Vanasse and Associates Traffic Study Review (Provided to ZBA on 7-12-18) (PDF)
- Petitioner Response (R1) - Response Letter to Peer Review from Nitsch Engineering (PDF)
- Presentation - Southbridge Housing LLC for Southbridge Mills, Presented by Petitioner on 03-27-18 (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - Application for Chapter 40B Comprehensive Permit (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - Memo to ZBA regarding new parking area (Provided to ZBA on 6-19-18) (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - Proposed Site Plan (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - REVISED SITE PLAN (Provided to ZBA on 5-29-18) (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - Stormwater Report (PDF)
- Southbridge Mills - Traffic Study (Provided to ZBA on 05-16-18) (PDF)