1. Recycle the following items:
- Cardboard (flattened, empty and rinse cartons)
- Paper and paperboard (cereal boxes, tissue boxes, cookie boxes, etc.)
- Plastic food and beverage containers with a Number 1-#7 on the bottom (empty and rinse)
- Glass jars and bottles (empty and rinse)
- Aluminum and metal cans (empty and rinse)
- The following rigid plastics can also be recycled:
- All 1 and 5-gallon buckets with metal handle attached
- All plastic drums, totes, and empty garbage cans (any size; with or without metal)
- Milk/Soda crates, laundry baskets, lawn furniture
- Plastic toys and playhouses, children's electronics, pet carriers
- Plastic pallets, shelving, coolers, closet organizers
- Plastic landscape and microwave trays, flower pots (no soil)
2. Put all recyclables in a clearly marked recycling toter or bin.
3. Place toter or bin at the curb by 7 am on your collection day every other week.