Proper Preparation of Bulk Pickup
- Rolls of carpet, length of wood or other items of that nature need to be less than 4ft in length. All carpeting should be rolled and tied secure.
- Loose items need to be bundled or in a container. If they are not prepared properly, Casella will not pick them up and you will be responsible for removal from the curb and dispose of the items properly.
- You do not need to break down furniture. If you choose to do so, please make sure that it is bundled or contained properly.
House, Garage or Cellar Clean Outs
Are not allowed. Please contact a local hauler to have a dumpster delivered or items removed.
Landlord Apartment Cleanouts of Any Size
Please call a local hauler to have a dumpster delivered or items removed. Anyone found in violation will be subject to a fine if the items are found at the curb after bulk pickup is completed. They are not allowed and considered commercial.
Restricted & Hazardous Items
- Dry Wall (Sheetrock)
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Propane Tanks
- Engines, Fluorescent Bulbs
- Mercury Containing Items
- Appliances with Refrigerant
- Tires, Wood Stoves
- Trash Bags are not accepted curbside for bulk pick up from Casella.
Schedule a Bulk Pickup